Dihybrid linkage examples

     

Video Transcript

For this part we can see that we have the parents which is dominant A. & B. And recessive A. B. We have recessive A dominant B. Và recessive be dominant A. Which is 20% for the parent one we have the dominant A. B, which is 40% and recessive A. B. Is also 40% which is the parental. For recessive, A dominant B. And also for the dominant A. & recessive B is equal to 10% for their combination. For the parent to lớn both of them are 50%. So you're dominant A. Và recessive B is 10% which is equals lớn 0.1. Recessive A. B. Is 40% which is 0.4 & dominant A. Recessive B is 50% divided by the 100. We have zero point.




Bạn đang xem: Dihybrid linkage examples

*

*



Xem thêm: Bài Văn Kể Về Mẹ Hay Nhất Thế Giới, Kể Về Mẹ (36 Mẫu)

*

*



Xem thêm: Unit 13 Lớp 11 Writing Unit 13 : Hobbies, Unit 13 Lớp 11 Writing

Elements và Their Atoms

In chemistry and physics, an element is a substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance by chemical means. A pure element is a substance consisting of a single type of atom, with its chemical properties determined by that atom's atomic number, which is the number of protons in its nucleus. Examples of elements include carbon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, gold, copper, mercury, and lead.


The Elements of Life

In biology, the elements of life are the essential building blocks that make up living things. They are carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, & sulfur. The first four of these are the most important, as they are used to construct the molecules that are necessary to ảo diệu living cells. These elements size the basic building blocks of the major macromolecules of life, including carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and proteins. Carbon is an important element for all living organisms, as it is used to construct the basic building blocks of life, such as carbohydrates, lipids, and nucleic acids. Even the cell membranes are made of proteins. Carbon is also used to construct the energy-rich molecules adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and guanosine triphosphate (GTP). Hydrogen is used to lớn construct the molecules water và organic compounds with carbon. Hydrogen is also used to lớn construct ATP & GTP. Nitrogen is used lớn construct the basic building blocks of life, such as amino acids, nucleic acids, và proteins. It is also used lớn construct ATP and GTP. Oxygen is used khổng lồ construct the basic building blocks of life, such as carbohydrates, lipids, và nucleic acids. It is also used to construct ATP & GTP. Phosphorus is used khổng lồ construct the basic building blocks of life, such as carbohydrates, lipids, và nucleic acids.